Banes, Anthony Vincent
ENAE380 Introduction of Embedded Flight Software Systems
- Masters of Science Business Administration, Troy University
- B.S., Mathematics, Baylor University
- Electronic Warfare: Worked on a tactical electronic warfare system used to locate enemy surface-to-air missile (SAM) sites during the Vietnam War. This effort covered the entire life cycle from initial design to the final operation deployment.
- GPS receiver design: Worked on various GPS receiver designs for both military and space applications.
- Voice Switching Control Systems: Build the realtime operating system used for the FAA voice system used to communicate between the airport control towers and the aircraft.
- Spacecraft Software Testing: Developed scenarios used to test spacecraft GNC subsystems.
- Embedded processor for spacecraft environments: Designed the Command and Data Handler for the NASA/ESA Mars Rover MOMA instrument suite.
- “Simulating a Repeatable Pseudo Random Pulse Train”; ELECTRONICS INTERNATIONAL; September 8, 1982
- “Audio Frequency Analyzer”; BYTE, January 1985.
- “Data Smoothing Using a Kalman Filter”; Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities; October 1985